Performance optimizations

After the announcement that we dropped support of Internet Explorer, we did a code clean-up, removing all polyfills and compatibility code blocks. As a result, our integration file bridge.m.js (the one that you include in your web pages) got reduced with 21%, and the script resources that are loaded when the Editor is opened got reduced with 10.5%.

Also, we noticed from our logs that some customers were experiencing huge load delays. Sometimes the Editor took 5+ seconds to load. We investigated the delay, did some server optimizations, and now every customer should open the Editor in less than a second.

We are monitoring performance constantly, and we constantly work to make Pixo blazingly fast, for better user experience.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *